EFFECTIVE DATE: Jan 01, 2021
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WWW.rack37.COM WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES
The collection information that we collect are:
- Contact and identification information, such as your first and last name, the name of the entity which you represent (if applicable), your email address, phone number, business address, fax number, |business resale certificate number, and other customer information etc.
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and Browsing Information are collectively referred to as User Data.
- We do not collect any information about your computer hardware, software or payment information. Neither we sell/ disclose/ share/ distribute sensitive information to any 3rd party for any purpose except to extent of delivery of ordered products. However if we are obliged to act under a valid Judicial, statutory or regulatory order, ruling or Judgments , to provide your details , we shall undertake our responsibility in that regards in a diligent manner, and shall not be liable to either inform or intimate you prior to our formal disclosure to abovementioned authorities.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from your device. Such information includes IP Addresses, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, broad geographic location and other technical information.
We shall also collect the information about how your device has interacted with our site. This information is specifically used for maintaining the security and operation of our services. Collection of such information also enables us to better understand the users who come to our site, from where they come and what content they are interested on our site.
We shall use such information for internal analytics and reporting, also to improve the quality and relevance of our services to users.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- Providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- Providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and the same is existing with us at the time of utilization of the consent so provided by you.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods or services, that you may be interested in. With us you can be sure that we do not disclose any thing that could be held against or serve as an identification to individuals or to use such classification in a manner which is portrayed by way of race, creed, religion, sex, political and caste. We use return email addresses to answer the email and we don’t use the same for any other purpose. We use non-identifying information to design our website and share the same with advertisers.
- Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
HOW WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION
We may retain your personal information/ data as long as it is necessary and relevant for the purpose mentioned in the above section. If there is no ongoing legitimate business that needs to process your information then we will either delete or anonymizes the information.
We may also retain the personal information from a closed account for Legal Reasons like comply with national laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist with any investigation, collect any fees owed, enforce customer agreements and take other actions permitted or required by the applicable national laws.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information to the following categories of recipient’s parties for the following purpose:
With Sellers: if you are purchasing inventory through our services, we may share such information with the sellers from whom you buy the product, as it is necessary to ensure successful fulfillment of any purchase that is made by you from the services we provide.
Service Provider: We may use other companies to perform services on its behalf and which shall require the access to your information to do the work. For E.g.: analyzing data, hosting data, providing marketing assistance, sending e-mails, providing payment processing services etc.
Such companies shall have access to your personal information solely for purchase purpose that is described in this policy or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
Transfers: If we or any seller sells all or any part of its business or makes a sale or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy etc. we may transfer your personal information to a potential buyer in connection with that transaction.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You may have the following data protection rights such as:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion: The personal information can be corrected/ accessed etc. at any time by contracting us using the contact details that are provided on our portal.
- Withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time and your personal information shall be deleted from the portal.
- Right to complaint for your data protection: You have the right to complaint us for using and collecting your personal information. You can contact us at our Grievance Officer for more information.
We shall also consider and act upon the request in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the security of any personal information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet is 100% secure. Although, we will do our best to protect your personal information. Therefore, you should only access the services within a secure environment.
CORRECTION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging into your account at ours by providing user id and secure password.
The site and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, Rack 37 has no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Platform. If a minor has provided Rack 37 with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Rack 37’s Legal Department at the address set out in clause 9 below to remove the information.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis-tool of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to track visitor interactions, which are text, files being saved to your computer to help us analyze visits to our Site and how our Services are used.
Delete and Block cookies
These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your internet browser. Use the “Help” option in your Internet browser for more details. If you do not want your usage of our Services to be analyzed by Google, you can disable Google Analytics by using an add-on in your Internet browser.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Phone No.: 0844 844 0437
Email Id: email@example.com
Timings: Mon – Sun: 10:00 – 19:00
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Policy, you may contact us at our email Id-