Rack 37innotech Pvt Ltd.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Policy.
Rack 37 Innotech Pvt Ltd is headquartered in India. We provide B2B Stock Liquidation Solution and related services that enable our customers to more easily buy and sell bulk lot liquidation inventory. Our customers include major retailers, governments, and manufacturers looking to sell their inventory (“Sellers”) and companies looking to bid on and purchase that inventory (“Buyers”).
For more information about us, please see the “About Us” section of our Site at https://rack37.com/.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information You Provide Us. We may collect the personal information you provide to us voluntarily: for example, when you apply to create an account to access the Services, bid on or buy products sold via the Sites, subscribe to marketing communications from us, submit enquires to us and/or otherwise contact us. We may also collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer support. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
The information we collect may include:
- Contact and identification information, such as your first and last name, the name of the entity which you represent (if applicable), your email address, phone number, business address, fax number, business, and other customer information, including without limitation, the password chosen by you for access to the Services.
- Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
Information we collect automatically. When you visit or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from your device. This information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
This information is primarily used to main the security and operation of our Services. Collecting this information also enables us to better understand the users (like you) who come to our Sites, where they come from, and what content on our Sites is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics and reporting purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Services to users.
Information we obtain from third party sources. From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources (including lists from tradeshow events that you’ve registered for, and sometimes Sellers will provide Rack 37 a list of buyers for their sites), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties include your first and last name, the name of the entity which you represent (if applicable), your email address, Phone number, business address, fax number, and other customer information, and we use the information we receive from these third parties to access the Services, bid on or buy products sold via the Sites, subscribe to marketing communications from us, submit enquires to us and/or otherwise contact us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. we have also described the legal basis for collecting and using the personal information we collect from you.
We normally collect personal information from you where the processing is in our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), where we have your consent to so (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We may use the personal information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide access to and use of our Services (for our Business Purposes, Contractual purposes, and/or with your Consent).
- To enable us to notify you if you post the winning bid in an auction and/or confirm your purchases (for Contractual purposes and/or with your Consent).
- To respond to your requests for support or to provide you with information you have requested about Rack 37 or any of our Services (for our Business Purposes, Contractual purposes and/or with your Consent).
- To provide our Sellers, service providers and/or partners with information about your winning bid and/or to confirm your purchases to entities who require such information to ensure successful fulfillment of any purchases you make through the Services (for Contractual purposes and/or with your Consent).
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us and other service-related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages (for our Business Purposes, Contractual purposes and/or with your Consent).
- To communicate with you and to personalize our communications with you (for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent). For example, we may contact you by phone or email or other means (where this in accordance with your marketing preferences) to inform you about auctions, products, services, special offers, or other promotional information related to our Services that we believe will be of interest to you. For more information About managing your marketing preferences.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our agreements and policies (for our Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons).
- For other Business Purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to enhance, customize, and improve our Services.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary and relevant for the purposes outlined in the section above. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or Anonymise It Or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts for Legal Reasons, e.g. to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our customer agreements and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
With Sellers: If you are purchasing inventory through the Services, Rack 37 May Share such information with the Sellers from whom you bid-on or buy products via the Services, as necessary to ensure successful fulfillment of any bids and/or purchases you make via the Services.
Service Providers: Rack 37 may use other companies to perform services on its behalf and require access to your information to do that work. Examples include hosting data, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, facilitating some aspects of the Services, sending the e-mail, fulfilling purchase requests, and providing payment processing services. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your personal information solely for purposes that are described in this Policy or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
Special Circumstances: There may be instances when Rack 37 may disclose personal information without providing you with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of its Sellers, Rack 37, or any of their Employees, Agents, And Contractors; To Protect The Safety And Security of visitors to our Site; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law, governmental request, judicial proceeding or other legal processes (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Business Transfers: If Rack 37 or any Seller sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, We May Transfer Your Personal Information to a Potential Buyer (And Its Agents And Advisors) In Connection With That Transaction.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You Have The Following Data Protection Rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the Right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We Have Implemented appropriate administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures designed to protect the security of any personal information in our possession Against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in, countries are other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Policy.
Operationally necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Services. For example, these cookies are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security. They also allow users of our Services to make use of our functions such as shopping carts, saved search, or similar functions. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
Performance-related. These cookies assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how visitors use and interact with our Services, for instance, which pages on our Sites they go to most often. These cookies also enable us to Personalize content and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language, country, or region). These cookies help us improve the way our Sites work and provide a better, personalized user experience. Some of our performance-related cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
How to Delete And Block Cookies
CHANGES TO POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time, and you can see when it was last updated at The top of this policy. Please try to check on this page from time to time so that you can Keep up to date with any changes.
If We Make Any Material Changes, We Will Make Every Effort to post a prominent notice on the Site and/or notify you via email or notification on the Services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.